Find Pickie Fun Park
Bangor marina-Quay Marinas limited FREE & located closest to the park.
ASDA Car Park FREE
Street parking on Queens Parade, Main Street & High Street (time limits apply)
Local bus and train services are available at Bangor Station on Abbey Street.
Check out the Translink website to help plan your trip
Directions to Pickie Fun Park from Bangor bus & train station
- Exit the bus station via the exit that has the taxi rank and drop off zone.
- Continue straight, passing the light blue The Ava Winebar building on your left hand side, you will also pass Menarys and Tempest.
- Continue along Bangor Main Street, coming down the hill you will see the marina and McKee clock straight ahead.
- At the bottom of the hill Red Berry Café will be on the corner, take a left here onto Queens Parade, (there are traffic lights situated here to cross over to the marina car park side)
- Walk along Queens Parade, here you will pass Project 24 on your left hand side, you will then arrive at a mini roundabout and the entrance to the marina car park.
- You will see the pedestrian only entrance which takes you throught the harour, pier and coastal path.
- Follow this path and you will find Pickie Fun Park