Pickie will be operating a New Token System for the 2021 Pickie Pumpkin Patch Event. This works similar to the usual Pickie Tokens system, but an option to include a Pumpkin, which you and your family will pick from the Pumpkin Patch.
How it works: Arrive on your selected date & time, produce your online ticket to be scanned and redeemed for Pickie Tokens (check ticket outlet location stated on the front entrance signage), then present your Pickie Tokens at each attraction. A token for the Pumpkin Patch will be presented at this stage. You must collect your pumpkin at this time.
You then proceed to pick your pumpkin and return to the designated carving station to get your pumpkin carved.
Once carved you can enjoy all the available attractions with your tokens. Please ensure to buy enough tokens to cover your family on all the attractions you require. Breakdown of tokens required for each attraction are as follows:
Disco Ducks: 4 Pickie Tokens per duck (Maximum 2 people per duck)
Pickie Swans: 6 Pickie Tokens per swan (Maximum 4 people per swan)
Hit N Spin: 2 Pickie Tokens (Height restriction 120cm+)
Chairplane: 3 Pickie Tokens (Age 3 to 10 years)
Pickie Flume: 6 Pickie Tokens (Maximum 3 Children OR 1 Adult + 2 Children OR 2 Adults)
Mini Golf: This will not be available as this is where the pumpkin patch is located.
– Adult: 3 Pickie Tokens
– Child: 2 Pickie Tokens
– Family of 4: 7 Pickie Tokens (At least 1 adult)
Other attractions remain pay as you go:
- Super Cruisers: £1.00 (Coin Operated)
- Aqua Blaster: £1.00 (Coin Operated)
- Hook-A-Duck: £3.00 (Prize every time) (Weather Dependent)
Play Park and Splash Pads are Free to use!
Please note the following:
- Pickie Tokens can be used for attractions at any time but can only be redeemed on arrival at Pickie Funpark, on the date and time of your online booking.
- We advise you check the weather before booking, refunds and transfers will be rejected.
- In the event an attraction breaks down, tokens can be used on another day if redeemed at the chosen time slot.
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless Pickie is required to close again due to Covid-19.
- Please note that tokens will not be validated earlier than the time booked, no exceptions and in the event that the park is busy you may not be able to repurchase on site.