Pickie will be operating a New Token System for the 2021 season: A selection of tickets offering different token packages are available to suit your need and group size. Purchasing online will guarantee entry to Pickie Funpark at your selected date & time.
How it works: Arrive on your selected date & time, produce your online ticket to be scanned and redeemed for Pickie Tokens (check ticket outlet location stated on the front entrance signage), then present your Pickie Tokens at each attraction.
Disco Ducks: 4 Pickie Tokens per duck (Maximum 2 people per duck)
Pickie Swans: 6 Pickie Tokens per swan (Maximum 4 people per swan)
Hit N Spin: 2 Pickie Tokens (Height restriction 120cm+)
Chairplane: 3 Pickie Tokens (Age 3 to 10 years)
Pickie Flume: 6 Pickie Tokens (Maximum 3 Children OR 1 Adult + 2 Children OR 2 Adults)
– Adult: 4 Pickie Tokens
– Child: 3 Pickie Tokens
– Family of 4: 12 Pickie Tokens
– Adult: 3 Pickie Tokens
– Child: 2 Pickie Tokens
– Family of 4: 7 Pickie Tokens (At least 1 adult)
Other attractions remain pay as you go:
- Super Cruisers: £1.00 (Coin Operated)
- Aqua Blaster: £1.00 (Coin Operated)
- Hook-A-Duck: £3.00 (Prize every time) (Weather Dependent)
Play Park and Splash Pads are Free to use!
Please note the following:
- Pickie Tokens can be used for attractions at any time but can only be redeemed on arrival at Pickie Funpark, on the date and time of your online booking.
- We advise you check the weather before booking, refunds and transfers will be rejected.
- In the event an attraction breaks down, tokens can be used on another day.
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless Pickie is required to close again due to Covid-19.
- Please note that tokens will not be validated earlier than the time booked, no exceptions and in the event that the park is busy you may not be able to repurchase on site.